20mm Bench Dog Set
Tool Theory CNC machined aluminum bench dogs are a perfect addition for any 20mm bench hole worktop. Our bench dogs a stunning black anodized finish for maximum durability. Our bench dogs are CNC machined out of 6061-T6 aluminum and quality control checked.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, sandblasted and black anodized for optimal finish
- 19.9mm fit to allow for dog hole tolerances, works great with custom worktops
- M8x1.25 threading to allow for attaching accessories, or clamping to the worktop with knob
- Designed for use with the Festool MFT/3 Multifunctional Table in mind
The bench dogs come with 19.9mm diameter, making them an optimal fit for precision worktops and custom built worktops. Depending on tolerances, some manufacturer's bench holes may not be a perfect 20mm. We picked 19.9mm to allow all worktops to insert and remove the bench dogs with ease. No more stuck bench dogs!
We've added an M8 x 1.25 thread for additional accessories to be available in the future. The Tool Theory PowerKnobs which will allow you to clamp down the bench dogs to your worktop.
We've included an option for M8 threaded clamping knobs. Our clamping knobs will ensure that your bench dogs stay put. We recommend that you use clamping knobs to lock the bench dogs into place and minimize movement.
We've seen and used most of the bench dogs on the market. Many manufacturer's add grooves or indentions on the top portion which can transfer to your softer workpieces depending on the work you're doing. Our smooth surface will save time having to sand out those imperfections in the finishing stages.
Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Base Diameter: 19.90 mm
- Top Diameter: 25.00 mm
(4) 20mm Bench Dogs (M8 Threaded)