- Comes in a 10-pack
- Made out of new material
- Stronger and more flexible
- More heat resistance (up to 85°C or 185°F)
- v3.0 is shipping now
Increase the safety of your shop! Keep your dust extractor hose and plug-it cables connected together so there are no worries about power cords loose on the ground.
Our Helix Hose Clips take on a new unique helical design by following the form of the dust extractor hose which greatly reduces snagging. They are designed to fit both ribbed and smooth (anti-static) style Festool dust extractor hoses. The clips also have an 8.5mm opening which will comfortably fit plug-it cables.
- Fits both ribbed and smooth (anti-static) style Festool hoses
- These will fit all of the D36 Festool hoses. We have another model for the smaller D27 hoses.
- Helical design which follows the ribbing of your Festool hose
- Comes in an ten-pack to fit the full length of a 3.5m hose
Plug-it Cable: Stores your plug-it cable along side your hose with a 8.5mm opening.
Helical Design: The hose clips follow the same design as the ribbing on your Festool dust extractor hoses. This ensures minimal movement from the hose clips.
Low Profile: We've made our hose clips a low profile design which will minimize the snagging on worktops or other edges in the workshop.
Materials: This is made out of strong PETG plastic which has high flexibility so the hose clips will not break easily.
- (10) D36 Helix Hose Clips
I was using zip ties to keep my hose and cord together, but kept catching in bench. These new ones are so much better. Well made and quick shipping.
Great product and service!
So, I bought another set.
It's an amazing product, they hold the cable really well.
A well crafted item that exceeded my expectations.