The Tool Theory hose deflector is a great accessory for any guide rail. The hose deflector is made to prevent snagging of your dust extractor hose and your power cords on the sharp edges of your guide rail. The other added benefit is the rabbit ears that will keep your hose and power cord in line with your guide rail, rather than falling off to the side.
- Promotes a safe working environment
- Prevents and protects your suction hoses and cables from catching on the end of the guide rail
- Snug fit that can be installed or removed in seconds
- Simple to install, no tools required
Safe Working: This is essential for increasing the safety in your shop. This will make sure that your hose doesn't snag on the sharp edges of your guide rail. The deflector also has rabbit ears to keep the suction hose in line with your track saw when using it.
No Tools: This doesn't require any tools. The deflector will install and remove in seconds using the included clamping knob.
Color: Comes in yellow finish
- (1) Dewalt Hose Deflector
- (1) Clamping Knob
- (1) Clamping Nut