Our support tab screws directly into the existing holes to keep your guide rail square secure and stable on your work piece. The guide rail squares are a great addition for squaring up your track saw to the work piece. One of the issues is that the guide rail squares have some weight to it which creates twisting as it weighs down the track. ?The support tab solves this issue by keeping everything flush.
We've created two different versions for you to choose from. The short version uses one M6 screw to secure the Support Tab into place. The longer version uses two M6 screws and has a longer surface area. Both options are a great addition to your arsenal. They are installed and removed in seconds.
- Provides a support tab for Festool Guide Rail Squares (FS-WA/90)
- Keeps your guide rail square and guide rail stable with your workpiece
- Comes in two versions - short or long
- Attaches and removes easily using the factory M6 tapped holes
Stabilization: The guide rail square will twist or sag towards the end due to the weight. This can make it inconvenient when squaring up to your workpiece. The support tab will keep your guide rail square and guide rail flush to your workpiece.
Uses Factory Threads: No alterations needed. These will install directly into factory M6 tapped threads. Installation takes only a few seconds.
Materials: These are made using highly durable PLA plastic.
(1) Support Tab
- (1) M6x10mm knob for short tabs, (2) M6x10mm knobs for long tabs