The Tool Theory Arbor Covers are made to maximize the dust collection by covering the hole that is used to change out the track saw blade. The arbor cover is meant to fit fairly snug. Due to tolerances in the Festool track saw, you may need to LIGHTLY sand down until it fits.
- Covers up the arbor hole to create better dust extraction
- Snaps in easily, and can be removed when you need to change out saw blades
- Snug fit that can be installed or removed in seconds
- Simple to install, no tools required
Dust Collection: The arbor hole is created to allow you to swap out saw blades. However, because of this the dust extraction is hindered. By plugging up the hole, you will greatly increase your dust collection.
Low Profile: The arbor cover only protrudes out 1.5 mm from the track saw.
No Tools: This doesn't require any tools. The arbor plug will install and remove in seconds.
Colors: Comes in three colors - Festool Green, Silver and Black.
Want all three? Get them as a value pack at a discount.
- (1) Festool TS75 Arbor Hole Cover