The Anti Snag Dust Port is a non-swivel dust port replacement for your track saw. The weight of the vacuum hose won't cause the dust port to swivel into the downward position snagging on your work/track and potentially causing kickback or damage to your workpiece. Instead, the Anti Snag Dust Port angles your dust extractor hose up and away from you. This will reduce the chance of snagging your hose the workpiece or track, thus avoiding damage to your work or track from snags.
- Quick connect to Festool 27mm Cleantec twist-lock dust extractor hoses
- Installation takes less than 2 minutes
- Replaces the Swivel adapter that comes with the Makita track saw
- Compatible with Corded (SP6000J), 36V and 40V Makita track saws
Anti-Snag: The dust port is engineered to greatly reduce the snagging potential when doing long cuts with the track saw. The dust port will be positioned away from the track saw and in an upward position. We have also removed the swiveling motion, which will ensure that you keep the hose in a locked position where you want it.
Quick Connect: These use Festool's Cleantec twist-lock system to quickly and easily attach the hose to your track saw. This model is meant to work with the D27 (27mm) Festool hoses.
Quality Control: We inspect and test every bench dog set here in Papillion, Nebraska before shipping out.
(1) Makita Anti-Snag Dust Port for Festool Cleantec Hoses
The hose adapter fit my Makita track saw perfectly. Well made and works flawlessly.