Milwaukee Guide Rail Square Adapter - DIY Kit
Milwaukee Guide Rail Square Kit
We worked with engineer Jeff Wagner to bring his rail square idea to market. The goal of this rail square adapter was to be an affordable option that will still produce accurate 90/45 degree alignment.
This is designed to work with Milwaukee guide rails.
Our guide rail square uses the accuracy of the 90/45 degree sides on the aluminum rafter squares to achieve a true 90 and 45 degree angle. We are able to keep the costs down by using a 3D printed cam lock mechanism to secure the square against the rail. There are a total of 4 cam locks, 2 on each side so that you can use the square on either side of the guide rail.
- The guide rail square creates accurate 90 and 45 degree alignment
- The guide rail square can be used on either end of the guide rail
- Strong cam locking system to ensure snug fit to rail
- Optional Support Tab to keep the rail square flush to your workpiece
Our guide rail square adapter uses the accuracy of an Empire square and the guide rail to achieve accurate 90 degree and 45 degree alignment. The kit installs onto an Empire square within a few minutes. It uses a cam lock system to press the Empire square to the guide rail t-track, achieving a true 90 degree.
90° and 45° Alignment
The guide rail square adapter can be flipped around and used on both sides. This means that you can set up a 90 degree cut or 45 degree on the close side of your workpiece. You can also install the guide rail square on the far side of the guide rail on the opposite side of the work piece.
Optional Support Tab
The Empire square is 12" long, which means towards the end there will be minimal sagging due to the weight. This is common on all guide rail squares. We provide an optional support tab which will let the guide rail square and guide rail sit flush onto the workpiece.
- Weight: 6 oz (excluding rafter square)
- Material: HTPLA plastic
- Compatible Guide Rails: Milwaukee, Makita, Festool, WEN, and Powertec (Festool/Makita Clone)
- Compatible Rafter Squares: Empire #3990 and Empire #E3992
(2) Installation Brackets
- (4) Cam Locks
- (2) Countersunk Screws
- (2) Nylon Hex Lock Nuts
What's Included: Optional Support Tab?
(2) Installation Support Tab Brackets
(2) Support Tabs
- (1) Countersunk Screws
- (1) Nylon Hex Lock Nuts