The original guide rail protection caps. These protection caps will help protect the edges of the tracks and ensure that other things do not snag on the sharp corners. This is a must have item for storing tracks safely since replacing a track rail is expensive.
- Protects the ends of the rails from snagging on clothing or bumping into things
- Snug fit that can be installed or removed in seconds
- Helps by keeping the ends of the splinter guard snug to the rail
- Made out of a strong PETG plastic
Protection: These rail caps provide many protection/safety benefits. The sharp edges of the guide rails catch on many things such as clothing or ribbed hoses. It also helps protect the guide rail from random bumps from your tools or workpiece. Guide rails can be expensive, so protecting them is crucial for prolonging the life.
Splinter Guard Support: All modern guide rails come with a splinter guard, and the adhesion can sometimes come off on the ends of the rail. These protection caps will help keep the splinter guard snug to the rail and reduce movement.
Materials: This is made out of strong PETG plastic which has high flexibility so the protection caps will not break easily. This type of plastic is ideal for warmer weather with a melting temperature of 176°F.
(2) Powertec Guide Rail Protection Caps